Wanted to share that I am teaching a few Small Biz Classes (4) this Winter thru AB Community Ed. Please see below for the dates and complete descriptions of each course. I hope you can join me!
Social Media for Small Businesses
This information-packed class offers a basic review of what online strategies you need and what best practices you should
implement for your small business or organization. You’ll gain the knowledge you need to successfully get started with social media marketing. The class will cover:
* What social media marketing really is and why it’s important;
* Various social media networks (facebook, twitter, etc.) and tools (websites, blogs, etc), how they interact, ways to leverage their
strengths, and how to evaluate them for best use for your business or organization;
* How to use free or low-cost tools to gain visibility, build relationships, and grow your business;
* How to incorporate social media marketing into your business day while still running your biz.
This class will allow attendees plenty of time to ask questions, share experiences, and network with peers. You will leave
with a world of knowledge that you can put to work immediately to love your biz.
Tuesday, 2/3, 12:30-2:00 pm Administration Building, Room 20 $45
#SM1W15, Register Here
Facebook for Small Businesses
It’s no secret that Facebook has become a huge part of how people interact with each other, share ideas and recommendations,
and interact with the brands they like. But too may businesses aren’t seeing results from their Facebook marketing efforts because they are posting content without a plan for turning “fans” into leads and leads into brand advocates. In this class, you’ll learn:
* Why Facebook is important to your business;
*The difference between posting and marketing on Facebook;
* Tactics to increase engagement on your Facebook business page.
You’ll also learn best practices that you can implement immediately to supercharge your Facebook marketing. We’ll have
time for questions allowing for discussion of real life Facebook success stories.
Tuesday, 2/10 12:30-2:00 pm Administration Building, Room 20 $45
#SM2W15, Register Here
Email Marketing for Small Businesses
Think email doesn’t work anymore? Not a chance. Your customers are in their inboxes every day — several times a day!
With Email marketing you’re sure to reach them, and that means more people through your front door (or website), more calls, and more revenue. During our time together you will learn:
*The small business benefits of reaching customers with the use of email marketing;
* Options for email marketing platforms;
* The who, what, when and why of an email marketing campaign.
Not sure where to start? Perfect! This class will review how to choose the right platform for your small biz. Already using Email marketing? Perfect! You’ll leave class with a solid plan for reaching your customers and growing that list!
Tuesday, 2/24 12:30-2:00 pm Administration Building, Room 20 $45
#SM3W15, Register Here
Twitter for Small Businesses
When you’ve got only 140 characters you need to make them count! In this entry level Twitter class we will cover best practices for using Twitter for your biz. This class will cover:
* Better understanding of the social media network;
* Tips to navigate the platform as a business profile;
* Best practices to engage with your followers while building your brand;
* How to use Twitter to connect with others and increase awarenes of your biz.
Together we will review your profile to make sure it is optimized and when class is over you’ll be able to tweet all about it! Attendees should have a Twitter account used for business.
Tuesday, 3/3 12:30-2:00 pm Administration Building, Room 20 $45
#SM3W15 Register here
Want to save a little cash? Register for ALL FOUR Small Business Marketing Classes for only $160 ($20 savings!)
Use Course Code: #SMALLW15
P.S. If these times do not agree with your schedule, please message me and we can set a time for you to LOVE YOUR BIZ!